I will have an open position for a pre-doc scientist starting on January 4, 2020 (in German Universitätsassistent/in) with a four years contract. If you are interested in pursuing a PhD in a lively and international environment, and you have the ambition to contribute to science, you are quite welcome to contact me. The official call for applications can be found here .
- PHY and MAC algorithms exploring machine learning;
- Signal and data processing inspired by artificial intelligence and machine learning approaches;
- Massive MIMO;
- Radio localization techniques;
- Smart energy grids communications and diagnostics;
- UAV dynamics, control and navigation.