We are offering a Project Assistant Position, in the framework of the international ERASMUS+ KA2 Project “NEON – Network of Competences on Internet of Things”.
The position entails 20 hours/week employment with salary according to Uni-KV: IIIa taking into account previous experience.
Starting date is as soon as possible. Applications and questions can be sent to prof. Tonello.
Information about the project can be found here: https://www.project-neon.eu/
– Administrative, organizational and development activities within the international project Erasmus+ KA2 NEON
– Support to the coordinator activities
– Support to monitoring the activities, planning and project advancements
– Support on dissemination activities and quality control
– Verification of documentation and support in proof-reading the deliverables
– Project consortium expenses monitoring and preparation of financial reports
– Fluent in written and spoken English
– Good knowledge of MS office tools (Word, Excel)
– Experience in international cooperation projects and/or international experience
– Social and communicative competences
– Knowledge of web tools and platforms for dissemination and project management
– Knowledge of German and other foreign languages, e.g., Spanish